Still NO START! - Need Help

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 13:43:46 EST

  My no start condition is still with me on my 95 V6. So far here is what
I've replaced:

Dist. Cap
Rotor
Spark Plug Wires
Spark Plugs
Coil
Magnetic Pick-up plate (under dist. cap)
Fixed common GenII wiring problem

  I can hear the fuel pump working and can smell/see gas on the plugs so I'm
pretty sure it's not a fuel problem. I'm getting spark at the coil wire. I
attempted to check the crankshaft position sensor and it seems to check out
according the book (if someone knows how to check it in another way, please
let me know.)
  What am I missing? What else can I check? The truck is cranking fine,
but it doesn't want to start. Are there any relays, sensors or other parts
I can check??? I'm stumped...and getting very frustrated.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6 Auto