Re: Re: Still NO START! - Need Help

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 06:16:10 EST

possible cuases.. bad gear on the distributor.. timing chain slipped...

another way you can check the time is hang #1 plug and wire out again, have
some crank it and peek down plug hole with flashligh and kinda watch plug
and piston see if piston comes up prior to plug fire, if it does likely you
havent jumped time..

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  5:10am up 17 days, 17:37, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/