Re: DML:Still NO START! - Need Help

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 11:45:27 EST

  Very frustrating. I really hope it's not the timing chain. This is the
3rd chain that's been in the truck. The one that's currently in it I put in
myself. I made sure that the tensioner was installed as well. I would have
to look to be exact, but I'm sure this chain only has between 30,000 -
40,000 miles. No way it should have gotton loose enough to jump a tooth in
that amount of time. That's not to say that it's impossible though.
  I think my next route will be to check fuel pressure just to be on the
safe side, and remove the distributor to check for any signs of damage.
Sound reasonable?
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6 Auto