Safely returned from vacation

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 12:26:07 EST

Hey Fellow DAKers!

Just wanted to let you know that the '01 ran like a champ! I've been through
the Smoky's on I-75 before in Tennessee, and most vehicles downshift
climbing the mountain (heading south just into Tennessee). This 4.7L Rocks!!
I had the cruise set and it never flinched :)

Overall, the trip was just over 2,700 miles. I averaged 20.2 mpg :) Tires
were pumped up to 44psi before we left home and I never had the chance to
give her fresh Mobil-1 before we left. I was happy with the mileage
considering I had approx 600lbs of stuff in the bed. I was hoping I'd come
close to 21 mpg, but the best tank was 20.6.

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving! We had 40 people at the condo for
the celebration. Afterwards, we played 3 hours of volleyball to help compact
all that food :) I got a round of golf in too (only by definition though
;)). Overall it was another fantastic vacation.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 64,400mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU