Re: ECU ReplaceD - 92 Dak V8

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 19:32:02 EST

Its probably at the first 50,000 miles then at a set incrament after that.
On my old 88 dak there was a button in the dash that you could press and
reset the light, on all 89 and up models you have to have the dealer do it,
or I'm sure any mechanic with a decent scan tool could do it also.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid