RE: STOP THE INSANITY!!!!

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 21:37:51 EST

No, I object. The BSA is the Business Software Alliance, who's goal is
to prevent software piracy around the world. It is made up of such
small, unknown companies like Dell, Microsoft, Autodesk, Adobe, IBM,
Intel, Intuit, Novell, Symantec, Eds.... (Just to name a few)

Of course, I am kidding.... And I'm sure the Business Software Alliance
had nothing to do with the original bost.

Thanks
William