Re: STOP THE INSANITY!!!!

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 22:48:17 EST

> The best Vincent was the Black Widow, my dad had one when he rode
> with the Booze Fighters MC
Your dad was one of The Fighters? I bow in the presence of greatness! I just
watched a documentary on the Booze Fighters-I'll have to look for the name
next time it's on. They started it all. Sadly, many of them are gone. The
"bikers" of today just don't get it, IMHO.
The Black Widow must have been the best-look at my email addy.
Beware the Black Widows, feared throughout the land!

Jon
STL MO