Re: OEM Light bar for Gen II Daks

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 07:41:16 EST

The rollbar was part of the "Offroad" package. My
truck originally came with one, but has since
been removed and sold. I purchased the truck new,
so if you need pictures, email me.

Thanks

Tom
--- Jeff Durling <jdurling@directvinternet.com>
wrote:

> I put this out a while ago and figured I would
> throw this out again. If
> anyone has, or knows of, a OEM accessory light
> bar that was offered on
> the Gen II daks please let me know. It the one
> that is chrome and mounts
> to the top of the bed. I did get lucky to find
> an original overhead
> console for the RC truck with the compass and
> temp display. In almost
> brand new condition. If anyone knows the part
> numbers for the ambient
> temp sensor and the harness that goes form the
> console down the a-pillar
> to the harness under the dash That would be
> great also.
>
> Jeff Durling

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.