OEM Light bar for Gen II Daks

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 16:19:24 EST

I put this out a while ago and figured I would throw this out again. If
anyone has, or knows of, a OEM accessory light bar that was offered on
the Gen II daks please let me know. It the one that is chrome and mounts
to the top of the bed. I did get lucky to find an original overhead
console for the RC truck with the compass and temp display. In almost
brand new condition. If anyone knows the part numbers for the ambient
temp sensor and the harness that goes form the console down the a-pillar
to the harness under the dash That would be great also.

Jeff Durling