re:No Heat?

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 22:27:41 EST

How do the heater hoses look and feel ? Is there warm antifreeze flowing
thru them ? Is one collapsed?
Grab one and see if it is warm.
I got a 180^ thermostat and I gots heat. Temp indicator sits about 1/4 the
way across the gauge when it is warmed up.
One of those infared thermometers comes in handy analyzing problems like
this.. just point and read the temperature.
or, get one of those 12v plug in seat warmers for now.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport,was a 5.2l now a 5.9l,MP sp intake,180 thermostat,5sp,LSD,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster70,Jacobs ign.