Re: Re: How long did your's last?

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 10:37:00 EST

I run the ACCELL 300+ ignition with the ACCELL super coil, and the JBA power
cables, BORG-WARNER cap and rotor and I've had no problems what so ever. I
also have a set of AUTOLITE 3922's set at .038"gap
I've put close to 10,000 miles on these and the engine seems to like these
parts very well.

Just my .02 cents worth.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged