Re: Re: RE: No Heat?

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 20:01:21 EST

You will never
find me using a 195 in my Mopar ever. By the way have you worked in a
radiator shop for 29 years like I have?

That's good, because they call for a 192 for normal use. Have you replaced
thermostats in MoPars for 29 years? I have.
The thermostat is located in the engine at the opposite end of that
cylindrical black rubber thing that goes from the engine to the top rear of
the radiator. ;-)

It is the opinion of the experts on the dml that 180 is better for
performance and helps reduce the likelyhood of cracked heads which are
common on magnum engines.

That's nice, but we are talking about heat, not performance or cracked
heads.
You are entitled to your opinion, but MoPar calls for a 192, and has for as
long as I can remember.

Have a nice day.

Jon
STL MO