Re: Re: Serpentine belt?

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 06:26:22 EST

I have seen belt where the lettering has looked like the day the purchased
it, be so bad to people could snap em in a tug-o-war.

Folks I have had my run ins with crap, usually my fault and I believe that
its most always preventable.

Exploding car batteries.. no this is not a joke... the older a batter gets
the more prone it is to this.. watch for a purple corosion around ther terms
and the fill spots.. if you see this, begine looking for a new battery.

As for a belt, buy one, get it replaced etc.. thisis the wrong weather to be
sitting down on the side of the road, with no heat cause the battery is dead
and the waterpump isn't pumpin..

Other than that.. get you some cowboy boots and get ready for the redneck
4x4Dak winter olympics!!!

We got the 4x4Dak tobagon race up hill, down hill, through the trees and
cricks too
then there is the infamous 4x4Dak speed skating.. night time in the
wal-mart parking lot has never been so fun!!!

KIDS... DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  5:10am up 3 days, 20:11, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/