Re: RE: RE: Re: Dec. 7th 1941

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 13:03:19 EST

During my tour with the Marines, I was fortunate enough to be stationed in
Hawaii. I am not ashamed to say, that I was just about brought to tears when
I went to visit the Arizona Memorial. Before you take a shuttle craft to the
Arizona Memorial you watch live footage that was taken of the bombing. I
guess it really made an impact on me seeing as how I was on active duty, and
becuase you know that it's not a movie......

Val Garcia
Houston TX
2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6
Graphite Metallic