Re: 22 gal. gas tank?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 13:44:56 EST

The most i ever was able to get into my tank upon fill-up was 19.2 gallons,
and the reading on my gauge was well below the little red line.
(This was when i used to go across the border for cheaper gas. hehe)

There is a pretty high safety margin that DC has built into the fuel gauge
and system. IMO anyway.....

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....