22 gal. gas tank?

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 23:36:25 EST

Uh.. stupid question,
How do I know if I have a 22 gallon gas tank? My window sticker says I have
one, but everytime I fill up, it only takes between 17 - 19 gallons. Also,
what is the best method to calculate my MPG? I have been dividing miles
driven by gallons consumed. If this is accurate, i'm getting between 11 and
13 MPG :-(

Non-Dak content:
I gave my brother the Dakota fever, and he found a 2K RT for about 12,900,
Unfortunately, he was not approved for his loan at that dealership.......
However he was approved by Ford Motor Credit. So he got a 2K3 Ranger Edge in
Ferd piss yellow....
and I co-signed...sorry :-(
I suppose this means that I am not a good older brother. But hey, I know
there's one more ferd I can whoop on ;-)

Val Garcia
Houston TX
2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6
Graphite Metallic