Re: 22 gal. gas tank?

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 16:28:09 EST

> Mr. Plow wrote:
> >
> >The most i ever was able to get into my tank upon fill-up was 19.2
> >gallons, and the reading on my gauge was well below the little red line.
> >(This was when i used to go across the border for cheaper gas. hehe)
> >
> >There is a pretty high safety margin that DC has built into the fuel
> >gauge and system. IMO anyway.....
> >

> >The Adam Blaster
> >Two words, figure it out.....
>
> My fuel light comes on and if I fill it right away, I'm only able to put
about 19-20 gallons in my 24 gallon tank......... I ran about 60 miles with
the light on once......

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts