Re: Re: severe detonation problem

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 20:42:23 EST

A lean condition could result in detonation due to lack of fuel, a problem
could exist with the fuel pressure or with fuel delivery (ie: fuel pump
having problems with fuel suction from the tank, a crushed fuel line also)
Has the truck had any performance mods that could make more of a demand on
fuel requirements?

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com