Re: Re: severe detonation problem

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 15:23:46 EST

Only performance mods are Mopar headers, a high flow Carsound 3" cat and a 3
in 2X2.5 out Dynomax and a open air cleaner all which have been on the truck
for years without problems until recently. I wondered about a fuel filter
until I found the filter in Gen 3 daks is not replacable and part of the
pump in tank assembly and cost several hundred dollars to replace.