Re: RE: severe detonation problem

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 12:25:51 EST

A sales rep for the OTC tool company is coming to our shop tomarrow to
demonstrate their 2,000.00 scan tool. I am going to have hem test my truck
to see if his tool finds anything wrong. There are no error codes in the
computer so it will have to do a more thorough test than that. I will let
the dml know if anything is found out.