Wiper Poblems....

From: Joe Thompson (red97kota@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 18:48:07 EST

Hey all.. im having some trouble with my wipers.. the other day i blew the
wiper fuse.. dumb me trying to use them while they were froze.. anyways .. i
replaced the fuse and they work.. but get this.. When i turn them on i only
have hi and low.. no timed option.. its either hi or low.. and also when i
use washer fluid the wipers dont come on automaticly like they used to i
have to turn them on.. Does anyone have any ideas.. comments or suggestions
for me to get all the wiper timed marks working again and it to work when i
use the washer fluid.. thanks alot

joe_himself