Re: RE: Wiper Poblems....

From: Joe Thompson (red97kota@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 22:40:29 EST

hey all thanks for you help with the wipers.. i will check later on to see
if its the intermittent relay under the hood..

joe_himself

97 reg cab long box 5 speed,Clear lenses,Alteezas,Tonno Cover with
wing,Dropped 2/3,roll pan,Custom Exhaust,Painted Rim
Centercaps,Interior,Wiperarms,Mirrors,Door Handles all painted to
match,Custom Blow Through Stereo,Cold Air Intake,Relocated IAT,180
Thermostat,3.92 gears with posi,*future mods* 4/5 drop,House of kolor Kandy
Apple Green paint job,Cowl Induction Hood,And rims.. :)