Going from a tonneau cover to a hard topper

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 13:30:31 EST

I'm looking at switching to a Hard Cover for my Dakota
Quad Cab.Any suggestions people?...

I'm looking at Leer,Century,& ones from Lakeland
Sports.

I want a good topper,but dont want to spend a fortune.
$500-$750 range would be ideal.I like my sport
look,but have seen some Quad Cab's with toppers,and
i'm thinking of switching.

Your suggestions,as always are appreciated!

Hey Sir Bill,GET WELL SOON!

Digger
--- BARRY OLIVER <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote:

> Could someone help me and unsubscribe my email
> address from these lists? I am getting ready to go
> on vacation, but I can't go to external sites from
> work. Thank you.

=====
Digger
Madison,Wi
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
Hobbies: Railfanning,Car/Truck Shows,Model Railroading(HO)
Homepage: "http://msn.communities/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"