Re: RE: Re: RE: severe detonation problem

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 08:31:46 EST

I am in Waco which is on I-35, 100 miles North of Austin so I figure about
80 miles north of Pflugerville. I have always known where Pflugerville is
because my grandparents are buired in a cemetary at Hutto. I remember when
Pflugerville seemed far north of Austin but now it has all seemed to run
together from Georgetown all the way in to Austin. My aunt used to always
say "remember the P is silent like in the swimming pool" (that is supposed
to be a joke)