Re: Re: Re: Things that go "clunk" when you drive...

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 23:04:07 EST

I think they are sealed. But check out that steering column TSB first.
  Several folks here (myself included) have had that happen. And we
CAN'T pin that one on The Pit, even though mine acted up on the way home
from BBQ '01, because Tim Althoff's truck had the same thing - and I
know he doesn't hit the dirt.