Re: Re: tires online

From: Scott Schang (schang@netsync.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 06:38:22 EST

I've always had very good luck with Sears:
- Will order any tire you'd like, even if they don't stock them
- Will usually match any price if you talk to them, even Tire Rack's
- Mount & balance lots of tires (experienced). The mechanic I work with has
been there 21 years
- Sears is everywhere if you have a problem

My $.02

Scott