Anyone in Utah?

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 09:01:43 EST

I think Brian Fitchett already said that he'd be in SLC over Christmas.
Are there any other DML members in the area? I'm wondering if there would
be any interest in holding a mini DML meet while Norah and I are there.

Hey, we'll even have our own truck there, unlike the mini DML meet we had
in Vancouver. Seems that we can't travel anywhere without a DML meet :-).

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario