Re: Anyone in Utah?

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 14:05:09 EST

Yep I will be here. Stupid grad school is making it harder and harder to
get any time away from the lab/office.... YIPPEE! Looks like its going to
snow here in the very near future (read: by the end of the week) so that
would be good for those DMLers that are looking for some good skiing (i am
not one of them, but that is beside the point!). Currently all the ski
resorts are open, however the lack of snow recently has made them pretty
hard and icy, is what i have been told.

Brian