RE: New Tire Time--> Siping

From: Marc W. Grobe (mgrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 11:40:19 EST

I guess what I am saying in reference to traction was prior to siping I never had traction trouble on dry pavement. After siping still no noticeable effects to dry pavement handling but a noticeable difference in wet and snowy driving conditions. I understand your point about slicks in reference to dry pavement traction, but it hardly applies to a vehicle that is a daily driver.

Regards,

-Marc-
Villa Park, IL