RE: New Tire Time--> Siping

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 12:10:47 EST

The below post is proof that despite one person's vast experience, ya just
can't "know it all"!! hahahahahahaha

Sorry, i needed a laugh. :)

Siping is adding additional cuts, or grooves into the tire's tread.
It's a common thing to do for better off-road traction.
(Also look at a snow tire, the have HUGE numbers of sipes)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....