RE: Update on Sir Bill

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 13:09:31 EST

Good to hear your feeling better and the surgery went well. Now all you
have to do is recovery and get back to your normal self :-) Jason and I
will be both going for different surgeries next month.. oh joy. Jason will
be having those nasty tonsils finally removed which have been nothing but a
source of pain and annoyance for him for many many months. I will be going
in for specialized root canal (after 2 failed attempts) possibly going
through the bone or under the gum :-( January isn't looking so pleasant
right now. But regardless... I'm very happy to hear you've come through it
all so well Bill.

Norah