RE: Fw: Programmer III

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 13:23:56 EST

will it work on a V6?

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
239ci V6 - 175hp
5 speed - AX15
8.25 Rear-end w/ 3.21 open differential

- Modifications -

Flowmaster 40 Cat-back Exhaust
K & N Drop-in Air Filter w/ front shield cut-out
Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs
Mopar Performance 7.5mm Spark Plug Wires
Mobil 1 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil w/ Mopar Performance Oil Filter

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of GSWillhite Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 12:31 PM To: DML Subject: DML: Fw: Programmer III

FYI,

Looks like the laptop OBDII will work!

George

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sean White" <swhite@hypertech-inc.com> To: <gswillhite@ualr.edu> Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 4:41 PM Subject: Fwd: Programmer III