Re: Dakota with a gooseneck??

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 20:08:01 EST

Bill brought up a good point about brakes on the trailer.
Yes it will have it's own brakes, not sure what type, butit WILL have some.
See, i know the Dak can PULL a lot of weight, but it can't STOP a lot of
weight. So, i'll be using the trailer brakes to slow both trailer and truck
down, that way saving my brakes on the Dak.
My uncle does this with his 5th wheel monstrous trailer. He takes it down
to Arizona every winter, ya know them old folk, they LOVE their heat.
hehehe

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....