The BIG Test

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 22:56:33 EST

Hey, DML!

With all the tire talk posts lately, thought I'd add my $.02. The DAKSY's
been running BFG Trailmaster A/Ts
(32 X 11.50!) since March & I hafta say they're far superior to the OEM
Badyears. I don't notice that much road noise, 'course the Flowmaster 50
might be "muffling" (groan!) them, & they ride pretty good @ 34 PSI. They
hold the road well, but I can still break em loose if I drop the clutch at a
red light.
The BIG Test will be tomorrow AM. Supposed to drop 4-8" (or 5-10", depending
on which station ya watch) of the white stuff overnite, & I've got an 11
mile country road ride before I hit the interstate. If the plows aren't
keeping up with it, could be exciting! With the wider treads, I'm not sure
how well they'll bite, but we'll find out! 4-Wheelin for 11 miles (or
more)...Gotta love the "Great White" NorthEast (Hoser!), eh?

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/