Dakota Remote Control Truck

From: Jonathan Lumpkin (jonathan@crazy-train.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 22:02:54 EST

Hey all, while at work today, my brother found this Flame Red Regular Cab
Dakota Remote Control truck. I of course picked on up since thats what my GF
drives. It looks really nice. Its a 4x4, with cool rims. Its also got a
light bar in the bed (like KC lights), and then a brush guard up front with
DODGE on it, and some fogs. On the sides its got Dodge in big letters, and
then Dakota (where it is on the real ones) smaller. Oh yeah, and Magnum v8
emblem too! Tan interior also.

Its painted like the Sports, with the body color on the bumpers and such. So
its basicly a Flame Red sport, but no sport logos on the side. I would take
pictures, but dont have a digtal cam.

When she gets it (prob for Christmas), we may take it appart and make it
more like her truck. For example, take off the Magnum sticker (hers is a
3.9, and her 2001 didnt even have the emblem in the first place). Also, take
off the big DODGE leters on the side, and 4x4 off the back. Prob take the
light bars out and paint the bed Black, like her bed mat.

Why am i mentioning all this? Because there is one more. If anyone wants it,
I can get it for em and ship it. If you are in richmond, Ukrops might have
it.

Email me at jonathan@crazy-train.net if your intersted

Jon Lumpkin
GF has 2001 Dakota Sport, Flame Red, Regular cab. K&N drop in.