Re: Going from a tonneau cover to a hard topper

From: Robert Schultz (robert_schultz@remove.yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 23:29:20 EST

I've got the ARE that sits about six inches higher than the cab.

With the QC it throws the lines of the truck off a bit from some angles. For
looks alone I'd stick with a cab-high unit.

P.S. On my ARE there's a flaw in the firbeglass below one of the windows and
the hinges in the side windows had to be fixed. They let the swinging
portion fall down and scratch the paint on both sides.

At ~$1700CDN I wasn't really pleased with the quality.

Rob S.