Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Anyone in Utah?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 09:46:40 EST

Don't worry Norah, we're all nerds in our own respects. I'm a star trek
freak, a gearhead freak, a computer freak, i'm a software developer, and i
love cheese. hehehe...sorry just had to throw in that cheese part b/c i
thought it was funny.

-Josh

<<snip>>
>Kind've like "nerd" or "geek"... which I am proud to announce is what Jason
and I are... Star Trek freaks, computer freaks, >gadget freaks ;-)...
basically... freaks .. yes that makes you a nerd when you put them all
together... wooohooo ;-)