RE: Re: RE: Re: Anyone in Utah?

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 19:46:11 EST

Oh oh... What have I started? It's just a term we use for people that we've
seen in Moab that wear tie-dye, do a lot of mountain biking and
snowboarding. It's not an offensive term, it's just something that's been
around for a long time. Kind've like "nerd" or "geek"... which I am proud
to announce is what Jason and I are... Star Trek freaks, computer freaks,
gadget freaks ;-)... basically... freaks .. yes that makes you a nerd when
you put them all together... wooohooo ;-)

Norah