OT - IT jobs in Atlanta

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 15:18:06 EST

A friend of mine just moved to Norcross, GA. He's got a strong background in
Microsoft based networking, NT, 2000, etc. He has designed, built, and
maintained PC's to complete networks. I call him an MCSE without "official
pedigree", good, all around computer guy. If you know of an opening down
there in IT at your company or you see something that might fit, I'd
appreciate it if you can let me know. Thanks a lot.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD