Re: Need help determining connection fittings

From: Chris Reck (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 16:01:16 EST

Cool, thanks!

I looked and sure enough, the tube coming off the Drivers Side Valve cover
was there, and it was just sitting on top of the Intake manifold, loosely.
It comes out just behind the Oil fill cap on the Valve Cover. Not connected
to anything. I hooked it back up to the Air Hat and will clear the computer
later.

Were you able to see if there was anything hooked up to the other nipple on
the passenger side of the manifold? The one going to the PCV valve on the
passenger side Valve Cover is there; but there is another nipple just next
to it as well.

Thanks for your help!
-----
Chris Reck
Chicagoland, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Jet Stage 1 Chip, Custom K&N 6x9 air
intake, Rancho RSX shocks (4), Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires