Re: The BIG Test

From: Chris Reck (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 16:25:21 EST

I have 32x11.5r15 on my 99 4x4 and when I first had them, there was no
rubbing; not even at full lock under speed. Until I realized the @#$% shop
inflated the tired to 45 psi.

Once I lowered them down to a safe 36 psi, I am getting some rubbing. After
1000 miles, I have shiny spots on the frame (there aren't any sharp spots
for the tire nubs to catch on) with no wear on the tire that I can see. If
anything, the corners will get rounded over and the power steering pump will
try to work harder to get the tire to move aginst the frame.

I don't have a lift on mine, but I can send you some pics of where it is
rubbing if you'd like. E-mail me offline.

--
Chris Reck
Chicagoland, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst) Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Jet Stage 1 Chip, Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Rancho RSX shocks (4), Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires

<Blakdak2k@aol.com> wrote in message news:9f.31ce65ca.2b295ae8@aol.com... > > I couldn't tell from your site, sorry if I just missed it, but do you have a > lift on your truck with the 32x11.5's If not so you experience any rubbing. > > Thanks, > Aaron