Was: SHOCK ABSORBERS Now: Air Bags

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 17:23:24 EST

With this talk about the shock absorbers/spring settle and the use of
airbags etc.... I wondered if anyone has lowered their truck using air ride
suspension. I have been looking into this because the shop that did my
springs to lower the truck screwed something up and it has never been the
same since. I have been looking at getting the Air Ride technologies setup
with full air suspension including a 4-link for the rear... however its
turning out to be a very expensive endeavor, but if its done right hopefully
it will last a while. Just wondering if the people on the list have had any
experience with air ride suspension.

Brian
Black 98 CC V6 SLT+