Re: New bumper in progress photos......

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 00:23:16 EST

Yes Jon, i have seen rope break, but this winch rope is totally different
stuff. It is like braided nylon webbing, that's the best way i can describe
it...
Anyway, when it snaps, it just goes limp, and falls to the ground.
Much better than a steel braided cable that will get that whipping action,
and can cut through steel.
I've seen video of that, and it's pretty crazy the power it has when it
snaps!!!

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....