Winch Rope

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 13:30:05 EST

Kinda funny that the same link (masterpull review) was posted by 3 of us.
hehehehehe

The only real concern i have about this rope is it's resistance to abrasion.
  The manufacturer's say that if it gets grit, and particles into the
fibres, that it can cut the strands, and weaken the rope. (obviously)

So, while that is a concern, you can help to prevent this by washing the
rope in a mild soapy water solution. You will be able to clean almost all
the gunk out by doing this. With 125' rope, it may take a while though,
because you should wash it by pulling the whole line through the water, not
just throw the whole thing in a "bath". That doesn't work nearly as well.

When i used to rock climb, we did this with our climbing ropes, and you
depend on these ropes to save your life. ;)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....