Billet A/C Knob Group Buy - Last Chance!

From: Steve Feiler (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 01:38:50 EST

The Billet Aluminum A/C Knob Group Buy ends at 5pm PST 12/16/02 - if you
want to participate, I must receive your funds by then!

Billet Knobs are available for the following vehicles:

Model #1:
1997-2000 Dodge Dakota
1998-2000 Dodge Durango
1998-2001 Dodge Ram

Model #2:
2001-2003 Dodge Dakota
2002-2003 Dodge Ram
(Unfortunately at this time they are not available for 2001-2003 Durangos
due to the way they are shaped on the back side. These models may become
available from the manufacturer in a couple of months)

The base cost of one set of knobs is $28.00 which includes shipping to the
contiguous 48 states.

Options available:
Polished Finish = No Charge
Brushed Finish = $6.00 per set
Ram's Heads on Knobs (Model #2 only) = $3.00 per set
Billet Aluminum Mirror (Polished) = $42.00 shipped.
Billet Aluminum Mirror (Brushed) = $47.00 shipped.
Shipping is available to Canada, Alaska or Hawaii for a couple of extra
bucks to ship Air Mail.

Pictures of all of these products and additional details are available at
the following URL:

http://www.dakota-durango.com/gb_billetknob.htm

If you have any questions please contact me ASAP!
SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com