RE: RE: Truck Trend: No HEMI Dak

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 14:13:27 EST

Bahhahahahaha

I knew it would stir the pot.

Yea, I know for the die hearts fan that oustering Tom Gale/Bob Lutz was a
mistake but it goes back to who was controlling Chrysler before the turn
over. Bob was not in charge at all but a puppet. It was the other two voices
that were running the company. LOL

Yet, I do agree that the blood sucking Jurgen will eventually be gone. The
traitor Bob Eaton will never be heard of again.

In the end, Dieter will control the MOPAR Empire. "And Jon, you will turn to
the dark side in purchasing another Dakota...." LOL

Steven St.Laurent
2003 Dodge Hemi 5.7 Ram Quad (15.6 sec @ 92 MPH)
2000 Dodge Dakota Hemi (Some idot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford TT-Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk)
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift GT (1775lb) Intercooled Turbo - 350HP FY-03
Future Purchases:
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 with a V-10 (replace the Hemi)
2004/5 Dodge Hemi Durango (again for the wife)