Truck for sale,94 Dakota sport...want new truck!!!!!

From: Thomas Mize 3rd (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 22:17:07 EST

Again im going to try to offer my truck to the DML first before i decide
trade it in...Ive decided to get a new 03 Dakota 4X4 but i need to sell it
first.im looking to get $5500 obo for it. it has been maintained very well.
for more information please chech out my profile at:

www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/Br7dPQYnApWio/profile/html
or email me. located in North East,Maryland (just minutes from the
Dragstrip)

94 Dakota sport
2wd,V6 automatic,well equipped,78,000 miles im 2nd owner, bought it in 99
with 21,000 miles on it. has had Amsoil in it since then.

===================================
contact info...
ICQ# 121477359
AOL Mess:dktsprt94