Re: Help needed

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 06:25:22 EST

Have you dropped the oil pan(of course drain the oil) and check the pump
screen for debris? Also did you check for sludge in the bottom of pan?

Be what happened to me when I got this truck(used) I checked everything
except I should have dropped the pan and checked in it.. Would have been a
deciding factor..
If you catch it fast enough it may not hurt you.. wait to long... knock
knock knock...

HTH,

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  5:10am up 12 days, 20:11, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/