RE: Help needed

From: Travis Simmons (trsimmons7@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 06:54:08 EST

I had a V6 in a '93 that had the cam bearing go out and every time I let
the engine return to idle ( hittin the clutch and coming to a stop or
just sitting at a light ) the oil pressure would dump and the idiot
light would come on. All I can remember is it was under warranty and
worked fine after the dealer got it back to me. One new cam and
bearings...... think it cost me $50 or $100, I forget.

Travis