Re: Re: Dual O2 sensor ideas...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 09:28:49 EST

I had the same idea to use the microprocessor as well, and I've got about
half of that engineering degree. It would be slightly overkill, but you
would then be able to do whatever you wanted with that full digital circuit,
and also be able to make changes very easliy. You could set up the changes
in the chip on your pc, test it with a waveform simulator, and then flash
when you get it perfected. all in all, a fairly simple solution. The
hardest part I thing would be determining the best clock cycle.

-Josh

jon@jonsteiger.com ------.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'